Keeping your home comfortable doesn’t have to be complicated. Whether your home lacks ductwork, or you are looking for a more energy efficient way to heat and cool your space, a heat pump could be the solution you are looking for.
What is a Heat Pump?
A heat pump is a unit that has the ability to provide heating and cooling for your home. In the summer, it removes warm indoor air and blows it outside, acting like an air conditioner. In the winter, it works the opposite by warming up outside air and pumping it into your home. It is a safe, energy efficient way to regulate indoor temperature.
Reliable Heat Pump Services
We offer a range of heat pump services and are ready to assist with all of your needs, including:
- New installations
There are several notable features to a heat pump system which should make your decision to have one installed even easier:
- Heating and Cooling: Has the ability to act as both an air conditioner and furnace, without the need for a ductless system.
- Energy Efficient: Uses less energy than traditional heating and cooling systems, leading to more savings on your utility bills.
- Low Carbon Emissions: Heat pumps don’t burn fossil fuels, therefore produce less emissions than traditional furnaces and air conditioners.
- Less Maintenance: Less mechanical components means less chances that your system will break down or require repairs.
- Quiet Operation: Heat pumps are ultra-quiet to operate and often have a noise level of around 19 db (for reference, your washing machine is around 70 db).
If you’re considering a new installation or need a repair to your existing heat pump, give us a call.