Many homes, especially older homes, are not equipped with an air duct system. Ductless heating and cooling systems offer an energy efficient way to heat and cool your home without the need for ducts, providing superior comfort to you and your family.
Our technicians are ready to assist with all of your installation needs and to answer any questions you may have.
Key Features of a Ductless System
Ductless heating and cooling systems have a range of customizable features, making them a great option for all types of homes.
- Provides Both Heating and Cooling: Acts as both a furnace and air conditioner to keep your home comfortable.
- Convenient Installation: Quick and easy to install and can be used in almost any room in your home.
- Quiet Operation: Known for being almost whisper quiet when heating or cooling.
- Remote Controlled: Control the temperature of separate rooms from anywhere in your home.
- Programmable Timers: Often equipped with timers to help save on energy and improve comfort.
- Low-Maintenance Filters: Easy to replace filters improves the air quality of your home.
You Can Install A Ductless System Almost Anywhere
Ductless heating and cooling systems can be installed in any room that has an outside facing wall. This makes them a great choice for:
- Laundry rooms
- And more
There’s no limit to the amount of ductless units you can install in your home – as long as the room it’s being installed in has an outdoor facing wall. This allows you to control the temperature of different rooms (or zones) separately. This will improve the overall comfort of your home and will even help you save on energy costs by allowing you to turn off units in rooms that aren’t being used.