An air conditioner is a significant investment, but dealing with summers in Marietta, GA, can be challenging due to the sweltering heat and high humidity.
To guarantee your home remains comfortable, even in the hottest weather, opt for the best air conditioner installation services in Marietta, GA, conducted by licensed and insured HVAC professionals with in-depth knowledge of the latest industry trends.
With an Air Pros GA installation expert on the job, homeowners and business owners can rest assured that their money is well-spent on a dependable, well-maintained system that keeps their space comfortable for years to come.
Call us now for a free quote!
Air Conditioner Energy Efficiency Savings
Using an energy-efficient AC unit can reduce your carbon footprint and lower your energy consumption, ultimately saving you money on your monthly bills.
Some ways to improve the energy efficiency of your AC unit include:
- Regularly maintaining and cleaning the unit.
- Using a programmable thermostat.
- Upgrading to a newer, more efficient unit.
By taking these steps, you can enjoy comfortable indoor temperatures while saving money and doing your part to protect the environment.
Modern air conditioners boast intelligent technologies such as dehumidification capabilities, inverter technology, and cooling load optimization.
Energy-efficient air conditioners also help owners achieve savings of up to 20% annually, making summertime more comfortable for your home and your wallet.
AC Installation Experts in Marietta, GA
Air Pros GA provides the vital service of keeping homes and businesses cool by installing, maintaining, and repairing air conditioners across Marietta, GA.
What does Air Pros GA have to offer?
- Emergency Service: Emergencies with your furnace or air conditioner can happen anytime, so we offer 24/7 emergency services.
- Family-Owned and Operated: We are proud to provide all of the products and services of a large company but with the personal touch of a small, local business.
- Financing Options: Air Pros GA understands that the cost of new AC installation can be a financial burden. We’ll gladly walk you through the financing process to get your unit up and running.
- Perks and Upgrades: Our installation services include up to $1500 off new systems, a free Nest Wireless Thermostat, comprehensive maintenance packages, and more.
When You Need a New Air Conditioner
When it comes to your air conditioner, it’s essential to pay attention to warning signs that indicate it’s time to replace your unit. Many homeowners assume they can wait until their system has completely broken down before replacing it, but this can cost more in the long run.
Knowing the right time to replace your air conditioner can help save you money and keep your home comfortable.
One of the most apparent indicators that you need to replace your air conditioner is the age of your unit.
Depending on the make and model, most units last anywhere from 10-15 years. If your system is nearing the 10-year mark, it may be time to consider an upgrade. In most cases, investing in a new unit is cheaper and easier than continually paying for short-term repairs.
If your system has trouble reaching the temperature set on your thermostat, this can also be a warning sign that you should replace your air conditioner.
On older models, chances are that the outdated technology can’t quite meet your expectations. By upgrading to a new, high-efficiency model, you can experience better temperature control, saving you money on your energy bill.
You’ll also want to watch out for strange noises or odors from your system. Clanging, squealing, or hissing noises may indicate that the parts of the unit are malfunctioning.
Furthermore, any foul odors or visible leaks should be looked at immediately to avoid contaminating your home’s air with potentially dangerous chemicals.
Air Pros AC Installation Process
By working with Air Pros GA, you can trust that your AC unit is installed correctly and will function efficiently and effectively for years to come.
- Assessment: Before installing the AC, we assess the size and layout of the space to determine the appropriate AC unit size and location.
- Preparation: Next, we prepare the area where the AC will be installed, which includes creating a stable platform and ensuring that the electrical and plumbing connections are in place.
- Mounting: The AC unit is mounted in its designated location. We ensure it is level and secure and will use appropriate brackets and hardware to hold it in place.
- Wiring and piping: Your technician runs electrical wiring, draining systems, and refrigerant piping from the AC unit to the electrical panel and outdoor compressor unit.
- Testing: Once the installation is complete, the technician tests the airflow, temperature, and refrigerant levels to ensure it functions properly.
Contact the experts at Air Pros GA today!
AC Installation Choose Air Pros GA!
The HVAC experts at Air Pros GA bring 30+ years of experience and technical knowledge to our clients across Marietta, GA. We handle every phase of the AC installation process with your satisfaction in mind, from suggesting the best system size to safely wiring up your unit.
At Air Pro Heating & Air, we take the time to ensure each customer gets exactly what they want and need from their HVAC system. Our technicians are ready to serve you with quality services and professional advice.
Call us for dependable AC installation and other services. When you turn to our expert technicians, your satisfaction is guaranteed.